Click here for 10th English Complete EXAM MATERIAL 2024-25

English Project Works for FA3




VI- FA3 English Project Work
Unit-6
Who I am.

Puzzle Hints

Answers

  • I am the king of the jungle.
  • My roar can be heard from miles away.
  • I have a majestic mane.

 
Lion

  • I am a famous physicist.
  • My equation is E=mc^2.
  • I developed the theory of relativity.

Albert Einstein

  • I am a colourful creation on the ground.
  • During Sankranthi, people make me using coloured powders or rice flour.
  • I am believed to bring good luck and prosperity.

Rangoli

  • I am a computer company co-founded by Steve Jobs.
  • My logo is a half-bitten apple.
  • I am known for products like the iPhone and MacBook.

Apple

  • I am a small, buzzing insect that plays a crucial role in pollination.
  • I am known for producing honey.
  • Some people are afraid of my sting.

Honey Bee

  • I am orange and known for being rich in beta-carotene.
  • Bugs Bunny's favourite snack.
  • I am often associated with good eyesight.

Carrot

  • I worked for India's independence.
  • Truth and nonviolence were my principles.
  • I am often referred to as "Mahatma."

M.K.Gandhi

  • I am a landmark in India.
  • I am a white marble museum.
  • People often refer to me as a symbol of eternal love.

Taj Mahal

  • I am a festival of lights.
  • Homes are decorated with lamps.
  • I symbolize the victory of good over evil.

Diwali

  • I am a season known for blossoming flowers and warmer temperatures.
  • Many people engage in outdoor activities during my time.
  • I am the opposite of winter.

Spring


 


***



VII- FA3 English Project Work
Unit-6
Expert Detectives

The Story of Curious Amelia


A girl of 12 always asked What? Why? and How?

 Amelia Found a Map Once in a small village

There was a girl named Amelia who loved exploring. She had curly hair and curious eyes. One day, while wandering near the village, she found an old map hidden in a tree. Secret Treasure in an Enchanted Forest The map showed a secret treasure in the Enchanted Forest, a place that scared many villagers. But Amelia wasn't afraid. Excited, she entered the magical forest, where talking animals and fairies lived.

 

Made friends with the mysterious beings

The animals were bigger than she had ever seen earlier. She talked to those mysterious animals and the angels of the forest.  Faced many challenges and helped a dragon On her journey, Amelia faced challenges like solving riddles and helping a dragon with a hurt wing. Along the way, she learned about friendship and bravery. The forest became a place of wonder, not fear.

Found the Magical Lamp

After overcoming magical obstacles, Amelia reached the treasure—a glowing light that could heal and protect. She realized it was a gift for her village. Brought the magical lamp to her village Amelia returned home as a hero. The villagers, once scared of the Enchanted Forest, now saw its beauty. They learned to live with the magic, thanks to Amelia.

Amelia became famous

Her adventurous spirit changed the village. Amelia's story became a favourite, teaching everyone that amazing things happen when you're brave and curious. And so, Amelia's tale was told for years, a reminder to embrace the unknown and find treasures in unexpected places.

Fortune Favours the Brave

Amazing things happen when you're brave and curious.






***


VIII- FA3 English Project Work
Unit-6
This is Jody's Fawn

‘Rescuing Rocky’: A Puppy's Happy Tale


The Sad Little Cry

One evening, I heard a tiny cry for help. Following the sound, I found a scared puppy near a dumpster.

A Pup in Need

The puppy looked really sad, hungry, and dirty. I felt really sorry for it and knew I had to do something.

Picking Up the Pup

I carefully picked up the scared puppy and held it close. I wanted to let the puppy know that things were going to get better.

Making a Cozy Home

Back home, I made a comfy bed for the puppy with a soft blanket and gave it some food and water.

Vet to the Rescue

I called the vet for help. They gave me advice and helped the puppy to get better with some special medicine.

Foster Family Love

I couldn't keep the puppy forever, so I found a nice family to take care of it for a while. They loved it like their own.

Getting Stronger

With each day, the puppy got stronger and happier. It was awesome to see it play and wag its tail.

A New Forever Home

The puppy's story was shared a lot, and a wonderful family saw it and decided to make the puppy a part of their family forever.

A Happy Ending

 Now, that sad little puppy is a joyful and playful part of a loving family. It shows how helping just one little animal can make a big, happy difference. Soon, it has grown bigger and sharing the joy with the family.

Being Kind Matters

Rocky (I call it), the puppy taught me that being kind and helping others, even animals can make the world a better and happier place.




***


IX- FA3 English Project Work
Unit-6
My Childhood

Edison's Childhood Problem

Meet Thomas Edison, the genius who made things that still make our lives awesome today! He figured out how to light up the dark with the light bulb and made cool machines for music and movies. Even though he had some challenges, Edison's bright ideas changed the way we live. Let's see what challenges he faced during his childhood.

Edison’s Childhood Problem

Thomas Edison had a hard time hearing when he was a kid. But he didn't let that stop him. Here's how he dealt with it.

He Taught Himself

It was said that the school considered him a difficult student, and his constant questioning and curiosity were not well-received within the traditional classroom setting.

His Mother became his Teacher

His mother Nancy Edison homeschooled Edison and encouraged his interests in science and technology.

He Did Things On His Own

Because of his hearing problem, Edison started doing activities he could manage alone. He even set up a little lab at home. This made him interested in starting his own projects.

He Found Ways To Talk To Others

Even though he couldn't hear well, Edison figured out new ways to communicate. He wrote things down, read lips, and had friends who helped him understand what people were saying.

He Never Gave Up

Edison was known for not giving up. He thought that working hard was the key to success. This determination helped him get through tough times.

He solved Real Problems

Edison liked creating things that helped solve real problems. His inventions weren't just cool; they actually made life better for people.

 

Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration

So, even though Edison had a tough time hearing, he turned it into a chance to learn on his own, be independent, stay strong, find new ways to talk and make things that really mattered.

 

 













***

Previous Post Next Post